Search CynicalPessimist666.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Death To Them All.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terrorism-security/2010/0226/Qaddafi-calls-for-jihad-against-Switzerland-Is-it-funny
Qaddafi calls for jihad against Switzerland: Is it funny?
Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi called for jihad against Switzerland, the latest in a tit-for-tat dispute dating back to the 2008 arrest of one of Qaddafi's sons. Some find humor in the latest from the dictator.

There is nothing funny about this.

If my son and daughter-in-law got arrested for slapping around an uppity servant I would be upset too. Even if the charges were eventually dropped. Don't these servants know their place? Don't they know I am abov the law? Under the circumstances, I think it is entirely reasonable to demand all Christians on the planet join me in calling for a holy war against the country where this incident took place. I know that God agrees with me.

How can any Christian disagree with me when I know what is right and good?

No comments:

Post a Comment