Search CynicalPessimist666.blogspot.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

666 Milestone / Loadstone Reached

Where is the link to the news story for this uninspired rant? Why is there no link in this rant to help the reader more easily escape to another site?

Well, the unthinkable has finally happened. Thanks to the miracle of modern technology, blogspot has been counting the number of rants that I have posted on this site. And this is it. This is rant number 666.

If anyone had read any of my rants, they might have thought that I couldn't do it. They might of thought that I was incapable of writing any rants. They might have thought that even if I could write any rants that I couldn't have written more than a few rants before I ran out of words to use, or articles to comment on. They might have thought that it was not possible for me to write rants on a daily basis. They might have thought that I was incapable of writing the volume of rants that I have written so far.

If anyone had read any of my rants, they might even have said that I shouldn't do it. That there is no place or interest in my attempts to form sentences using words that I already know. Fortunately for me, no one has read any of my rants, so there wasn't anyone to discourage me from writing my first rant, much less any of my follow up rants.

So all I can say to my faithless readers, is to stay tuned. There will be more of the same coming in the future.

1 comment:

  1. The Scarlet PimpernelMarch 23, 2010 at 9:25 AM

    Here's a government-style way of gauging interest: Next time, try writing your rants in words you don't already know. Or perhaps even in languages that don't exist! That way you'll find out for sure whether anyone is listening. It works for the government, why not for us??

    ReplyDelete