Search CynicalPessimist666.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Treasonous Politicians Threaten Interested Citizens With Criminal Charges.

http://biggovernment.com/capitolconfidential/2010/03/19/the-heat-is-on-congressmans-office-says-constituent-calls-are-harassment/
The Heat is On: Congressman’s Office Says Constituent Calls Are ‘Harassment’
This time she said, “If you call one more time, we will notify Capital Police.” I asked why my conduct warranted involving federal law enforcement agents. She said I was “harassing” her. I tried to explain that trying to convince a representative to change his or her vote didn’t constitute “harassment.” Before I could fully explain, she hung up again.

I bet you didn't know that if you try to tell your elected "representative" your opinion on a subject, you are committing a federal crime. California "representative" John Garamendi thinks so.

Which brings up the question, just who is the "representative" representing, if it is a crime for the people who elected him to talk to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment