Search CynicalPessimist666.blogspot.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Americans Excel At Slacking Off.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/12/21/my_lazy_american_students/
My lazy American students

Gee. I wonder why Americans no longer care about hard work and accomplishment?

Could it be because illegal aliens get welfare for breaking the law? Could it be because illegal aliens get access to a free education for breaking the law? Could it be because free room and board is now a right? Could it be because free medical care is now a right? Could it be because you don't deserve to own anything if anyone else owns less than you? Could it be because government officials who break the law and destroy the economy are rewarded?

I don't know about you, but these all seem live valid reasons to me to kick back and live a life of ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment