Search CynicalPessimist666.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution?

http://www.effinghamdailynews.com/local/local_story_365003943.html
Resolution time again

Maybe I can resolve to learn to spell correctly and compose sentences and paragraphs correctly? No. Can't do that. That would be insensitive to all the people who graduate from high school and college and can't read or write.

Maybe I can resolve to stop using incoherent arguments when attacking politicians. No. Can't do that. That would be insensitive to all the incoherent politicians who are incapable of thinking or using logical arguments when spewing forth their press releases and attempts at legislation.

Maybe I can resolve to write funnier rants. No. I can't do that. It would be insensitive to more capable writers who actually get paid for writing.

Well, I can't think of any New Year's resolution now, but maybe I can think of something by next year.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment